Full details of our opening and support hours during the festive period
Careers with Qi
Posted on: 07 February 2023 - Closing date: 3rd April 2023
We are a long-established IT consultancy, based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. We work with medium sized businesses who manufacture, distribute, and assemble.
We deploy, support, and develop Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Microsoft 365, Sage 50 and Cim50 MRP.
With our own on site established Infrastructure team we work with our customers across all aspects of their business solution requirements and are rightfully proud of the close relationships we build with customers, suppliers, and staff.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a new team member to join us.
Software Solutions Consultant
Competitive Salary and pay progression
We have an opening for a Software Solutions Consultant to provide great service to our customers as a new member of the Qi Applications team.
- Working hours are 9 – 5, Monday to Friday
- One hour for lunch
- On-site parking available
- Central town location and walking distance to/from train station and main bus routes.
Is this you?
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in customer service and has the appetite to learn new skills to support their role as a team member here at Qi Ltd
He or she will have skills with the Windows operating system and associated hardware.
Knowledge of accounting, MRP and ERP systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset.
He or she should be self-motivated and with a keen interest to learn.
Good communications skills are essential as you will, following training be in regular contact with our customers both on the telephone and then latterly face to face.
The position comes with opportunities for advancement. Our ethos as a small business is to provide the necessary internal and external training to provide the platform for an individual’s development.
All Applicants will start their time with Qi
- Learning in specific areas (Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft 365 Power Platform)
- Providing telephone and remote access support to our customers on a variety of applications and issues.
- Balancing workday between multiple projects and responding promptly to customers and the rest of your team.
- Reporting issues and concerns immediately to your line manager
As your knowledge of Qi Ltd and its customers, develops and your areas of expertise become clearer:
- Migration projects for customers on legacy accounting and manufacturing software to a Microsoft ERP (planning, preparation, delivery, and training)
- Troubleshooting system bugs and issues
Your qualifications, qualities and experience may include
- Batchelor of Science in Computing
- Batchelor of Science in Mathematics
- HND in Computing
- The existing confidence or will to build confidence in communicating with our customers to provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems
- Some mentoring or teaching experience
The only essential qualification is the desire to become part of a committed, friendly, hardworking team.
How to apply
Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and entitle your email "Solutions Consultant application"