Microsoft now offers powerful enhanced security at affordable prices.
What is Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is an enterprise endpoint security platform designed to help enterprise networks prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats.
Here are some of the benefits*:
- Dramatically reduces the chance of an attack whilst having a lower impact on system resources than traditional Anti-Virus products, improving user productivity.
- Real time discovery of issues that are file based and even file less
- As an intelligent solution Microsoft Defender for Endpoint morphs and develops its defences in line with new threats. It is a programme that constantly learns from the threats detected not just in your infrastructure but across the Microsoft infrastructure, globally
- Ability to automatically trigger remedial action to protect your infrastructure
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is an automated solution and is on duty 24/7, 365 days of the year, completing analytics and reporting, real time.
- Microsoft Defender is the only currently available security suite that is tightly integrated into not only the Windows operating system but also your Office 365 environment.
- The Sandbox environment ensures that serious threats detected can be submitted to Microsoft for deep analysis without affecting your business infrastructure.
*some features are available in Endpoint Plan 2 and Business Premium only
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is the market leader for its ability to detect advanced threats such as Ransomware.
How do I get Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
There are various licensing routes to access the product. Our recommendation is to call Qi or your current Microsoft CSP to find out the best route for your business. The monthly cost is highly competitive in the marketplace but unlike its competitors Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, has the technical edge and will continue to benefit from the mighty R&D of the Microsoft corporation. The licence will exist on your current Microsoft tenant (with your Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 Business Central licensing) or a new Microsoft tenant will be created at the point you subscribe if you are not yet using Microsoft 365 for your email and office apps.
Thought for the Day
Call Qi, to discuss your current antivirus provision and how a move to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint will increase your security levels for minimal cost whilst reducing system resources impact and increasing user productivity.